Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fucked Up

Life is sufficiently fucked up lately.
I don't know what in the hell I'm doing.
I feel like I'm just floating around wherever the wind takes me.
Boy and I officially split.
Who didn't see that coming?
I knew the Seth thing would end up being a deal breaker, plus we had some other issues, too.
He's a great guy, and I think we could have potentially been a good pairing given different settings.
So. Now I'm alone again.
Which is cool, I guess.
Not really. I don't know.
I went on a date with Travis.
It was actually a lot of fun.
Surprisingly so.
I've never actually thought of him that way, so I thought it would be weird.
But we had tons to talk about. And I had forgotten how hilarious he is.
It was nice.
I don't know.
It's weird.
And I feel like the arcade skank.
Haha.
Is that funny?
I don't know.
He apparently really likes me though, and I had no clue.
I'm just trying to let things play out and see how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment